Tuesday, March 24, 2015

What is your home worth? Free San Diego Home Value Report

Are you thinking about selling your home? 
Do you need more information on what your home is worth? 
Did you know that the average sale price in San Diego is around $573,000 with an Average Price/sqft of $351? 

Market information is important when it comes to the sale of your home. Let me help you with the listing and marketing of your property. Visit Home Value Report to get your complete and accurate Home Value Report for free. 

My name is Tina Medina and I am a Realtor in San Diego, California. I am happy to set up an appointment to discuss all of your San Diego Real Estate needs and give you a more in depth idea about what the market is doing in your area. Feel free to contact me today for more information.


Tina Medina | Pacific Real Estate Center
Realtor | CalBRE # 01967279
c 619-322-8565   |   t 619-851-8100
 Tina Medina Realtor

No comments:

Post a Comment